czwartek, 9 kwietnia 2009

Mother's Day by Lily Design


N
ext month Mother's Day is coming.

Some will look for a perfect gift for mother.
Lily Designs prepared something different this time.
Lily Designs has a pack of QPs made by their team (I also have my contribution there)
and it's made for Mother's Day.
In Poland it's celebrated on 26th May.
I think I'll use those pages for making a photobook with my kids.
These QPs are divided in two parts and have a pack of Word Art.
You can find there Word Arts in different languages.
Here are the previews.




You can find it here.



The last page is packed as a free QP with another one made by babelek, here is a preview:



You can download them here.

In the freebie pack there's also discount coupon included, so don't miss it!!!

You can find it here.

Brak komentarzy: