niedziela, 27 września 2009

New kit by Lily Design Autumn by the bay & freebie!!!!



Nostalgic and beautiful realistic kit made with elements form beaches all over the world

Scotland Edinburgh North Sea
Massachusetts cape cod North Atlantic Ocean
Sicily Marina di Ragusa Mediterranean Sea
New York Fire Island and NYC Bay Ridge North Atlantic Ocean
California San Francisco North Pacific Ocean
Florida Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, North Atlantic Ocean
Dominican Republic, Punta Cana Caribbean Seaea
Mexico Riviera Maya Caribbean Sea
Poland Hel Baltic Sea - cold ... my favorite

It is like in a Dido's song :
I haven't really ever found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live my life more simply ...

well I do
I leave by the sea - ocean to be correct ;)



Kit includes: 13 papers some recolored and over 80 beautiful elements plus alpha, useful photos, rain, sand word arts and fog - all with realistic shadows at 300 dpi

personal use only
no share no piracy
please

s4h friendly!
















Please enjoy the free addition to the kit
Tears of the Fall

freebie at blog Lily Design



and this is mine pages:


>>CREDITS<<

1 komentarz:

Magda_lena pisze...

Madzialenko jak zwykle wspaniale, powalajace i niesamowicie piekne prace!!!
Kocham Twoj styl kochana :*